Our popular Elastocon 2800 Series of thermoplastic elastomers are offered in Shore A hardness ranges from 10 to 90, ideally suited for your needs that may range from an ultra-soft rubber-like feel and a good surface finish with non-slip/soft touch ergonomics and resilience. Best applications are for consumer goods and industrial products. They are supplied for compounding or as ready-to-use pellets in 1000 lb. quantities.
Benefits of our Elastocon 2800 Series of TPEs include:
- Can be injection molded, extruded, blow molded or compounded
- No drying required q Less material usage during processing
- High flow properties to enable complex part design
- Excellent colorability
- Can be overmolded onto polypropylene, other materials
- Versions available with reduced coefficient of friction to enhance both process and application performance
- Heavily lubricated versions available to eliminate post mold lubricant application
- Natural grades are FDA compliant q Good surface finish
- Offer excellent high impact resistance
- Translucent in its natural state, easily colored (often with less than 2% color concentrate)
- UV stable
- Excellent cold weather impact resistance
- Resistant to chlorine, and most sanitizers, oxidizers, and algicides
- Product does not support microbial growth
- Resistant to most household cleaning products
- RoHS Compliant
- California Proposition 65 compliant
- Available with fillers and additives needed for your specific application
- Can be injection molded, extruded, blow molded, or compounded
Call or write us (e-mail or postal mail) or simply click on the grade on the Selector Guide page for a copy of our latest data sheets. Please specify your application needs.
Don’t see what you need here? Check out our Elastocon 8000 Series of TPEs, or contact us with your requirements to discuss coming up with a special formulation for your specific application. Remember, we want to earn your business!
Experience the Elastocon® Difference